'bout Me!

My photo
A proud Aussie, obsessed with sports (like all the other Aussies), I barrack for the Mighty Hawks and I love Barcelona FC!

Friday, 21 May 2010

Rubik's Cube

Do you know that mini cube?
I love it so much!
It's called rubik's cube, but I just call it rubik...
Rubik is really cool...
I love playing rubik's cube more than playing computer
But now I'm not really playing it
because... I know how to solve it and I already solve it like... twenty times!
so... I'm a bit bored with it...

You know Professor Erno Rubik? He made rubik's cube in Budapest
I think he is really a genius!

There're a lot of rubik's type... some of them are Rubik 3x3x3, Mirror, Pyraminx, and else...
I have 3x3x3 Rubik, 2x2x2 Rubik and Mirror Rubik...
But I'd love to playing Pyraminx!
I haven't solve Pyraminx rubik, I think it is so hard!

But that's why I love Pyraminx, it is so challenging!

If you don't know what Rubik's Cube is, you should do a research about it.
And if you know about it and you cannot solve it, you should try find the formula on internet or you can read from a book about it...
I think, you should like Rubik's Cube...

If you love Maths, you should like this cube!
Rubik's Cube is so awesome!

This is the Mirror Rubik, it's a bit hard to solve because it has different cube.
Left: solved Mirror
Right: unsolved Mirror







This is the 3x3x3 Rubik, the original one.
Left: solved 3x3x3 Rubik
Right: unsolved 3x3x3 Rubik (I have two, and that one is my other one)






This is my 2x2x2 Rubik, for me this one is easy to solve.









So, you should like these things! They are great!
Thank you!

1 comment: