this is my 'first best' (I don't think that word is on dictionary) or whatever it is called, my 'first best' drawing... well, not actually mine, I learn how to draw it from a channel in YouTube: MarkCrilley... he is soooo amazing, you know... anyway, this is the drawing:

can you see it really well? I don't think you can see her nose and her mouth... anywayzz, this one below I learn how to draw it from Mark Crilley; channel in YouTube... so, yeah...

I wrote "Looks like Talia" there because Mark Crilley said she is Talia. Bu
t I change the T-shirt a bit... so, yeah.. but I don't own any copyright of it, okay? draw it just for fun...
well, this one below is my first mini comic 'bout a new student in the school:

my gosh, I eat that "MY BAD COMIC" sign... hahaha... doesn't matter, I throw it away, though... I hope you can't read that comic because it is so weird. Even I don't know why I'm making that comic, oh, not comic, it is "WEIRDEST MINI COMIC IN THE UNIVERSE"...
anyway, cya!

No comments:
Post a Comment